Monday, February 25, 2013

What a hoot!

Today I was going to write about my big score at Target -- Kool-Aid for 10 cents a package.  The deal was 15 cents a pack, or a 5-pack for 50 cents.  What a no-brainer.  I stocked up with 5-packs, as I consider K-A to be one of those food-fatigue-fighters that should always be kept on hand.

On my way to the blogger, I saw Connie's post about her similar big score.  Her post is much better than mine was going to be, so I'll defer to her.  I had no idea you could do so much with Kool-Aid!

 Thanks Connie!!

1 comment:

  1. I have found that the cyclical price for Kool-aid only reaches 10 cents per package once a year. This is the time to buy a year's worth. FYI- The unopened boxes have 50 in them. I usually a box each of Black Cherry, Grape, and Orange.

    ReplyDelete