Thursday, March 21, 2013

Liebster Award Announcements

In my last post, I accepted the Liebster Award(s) with honor and fulfilled part of the voluntary duties.  The post was getting long, so thought I'd continue it in a second post.
 
Announcement of Liebster Awards
 

I used several criteria for my nominees. These include content that makes me think or stretches my perspective, devotion to family (including 4-legged) and a sense of humor.

My 3 to 5 Nominees:
1. Tin Can Assassin at Nine Pound Sledgehammer
2. Mr. Dave at the Ridiculous Food Society
3. 2 Tramps at Tramp's Camp
4. Murphy's Law at Lagniappe's Lair

I also offer this one as an Honorary Liebster. I've been following this blog for several months and Barkley Pontree carries a burden of love that we should all honor. Please look in on occasion and offer encouragement. I am taking the liberty of making this Honorary because answering the Award 'duties' takes a bit more time than I think Barkley has right now. However, Barkley, you are welcomed to do this if you have the time and energy and would like the diversion!

Nominees, please see this post for the other 'rules' and benefits.
 

As nominator, I can ask 5 questions of the Awardees.  They can choose to answer any, all or none! Here they are:

1. You are about to eat your last meal from your favorite restaurant. What is the restaurant and what is the meal?

2. You have been transported back in time and are suddenly a representative to the US Constitutional Congress. What provision (in a nutshell, no need for full legal description) that is not in our Constitution would you champion to have added?

3. You've died and discover that the first part of Heaven is to come back to earth as an animal to watch over your family. What would you be and why?

4. What is your favorite poem or scripture verse?

5. You've just rubbed the magic lamp and have 3 wishes. Share one of them with us.

Congrats and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. You pick some hard questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, sorry, but you'd already used the one about the airspeed of a swallow!

      Delete
    2. P.S. I can answer #2 in 3 words: No executive orders!

      Delete
  2. I'm going over my blogroll for who I want to give this to. It may take a few.

    ReplyDelete